To propel personal & professional development of all team members. Auto detailing is just our tool of choice.
Auto detailers may set their own schedules. You must be willing to work at least 3 days per week. You will be given only 1 vehicle per day (unless you request to be available for 2 vehicles) and you must have at least an 8-hour day available to focus on that vehicle just in case it takes extra time.
Auto detailers make 20-30% commission on all residential jobs, this comes out to more than $30 per hour + tips!
Corporate jobs (mostly large fleets) are $25 per hour in all. Paychecks are sent on a weekly basis through ADP Payroll (you must have a direct deposit set up).
Projected $30+ per hour. Breakdown:
- 20-30% commission. ~$95 per vehicle
- Tips. ~$60 per vehicle
- Available bonuses. ~$25
- Total estimated wages per vehicle. ~$180
- Average time spent per vehicle: 6hrs
Estimated Weekly Income:
- 5 days per week: ~$925
- 6 days per week: ~$1,130
- 7 days per week: ~$1,335
- Plan on opening new locations in the next year which means more managerial roles
- Looking to promote from within as we grow
- Doubled team size from 2020 → 2021, looking to double team size again in 2022!
Auto Detailing Services in Washington
Our online booking system is meant to make your life easier. Take a look at our availability and schedule a detail at your convenience!